50 Years Serving North America
Manufacturer Sales Agency
869 Grenoble Blvd.,
L1W 1T7 Canada
869 Grenoble Blvd., Pickering, Ontario, L1W 1T7 Canada
CENTAUR Floor Machines
The Falcon Is Purposefully Designed For Debris & Slush That Would “Choke” Any Other Vacuum Cleaner
A favorite vacuum for the construction/rental industry for its robust and tough construction
The large 45-50L (12-13 gal) tank capacity with steel frame is perfect for demanding and larger jobs.
The thick polyurethane tank is corrosion resistant and designed for maximum longevity.
The larger Falcon-5 HEPA (50L) allows for direct-to-garbage bag collection.
Deluxe models come with a tool caddy & drain hose for efficiency.
The “Building Site Vacuum” Why Professionals Choose The Falcon-1/3/5
The Falcon is the favourite wet and dry vacuum for the construction and rental industry. If you have a serious vacuum cleaning job on your hands where you need to suck up wet and dry debris… the Falcon is going to do the job better and quicker than most other machines in its class. Let’s just say, the Falcon packs the power you need for cleaning up and vacuuming in the toughest of situations!
The Falcon-1 & Falcon-3
45L Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Centaur’s Falcon Vacuums are the most robust. They are made with steel components – everything from the frame, motor enclosure,
latches and intake.
- Built for very demanding wet/dry cleaning jobs.
- Cyclone action separates dirt, while wet/dry (washable) filters provide
additional necessary filtration.
- Deep clean carpets by plugging in a power brush to the onboard
auxilliary power outlet.
- The extra tough 5/16” thick corrosion resistant polyurethane tank provides the durability you need for long life.
50L Wet/Dry HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- Unique direct-to-garbage bag collection makes cleaning the vacuum as simple as throwing out
- The HEPA filtration lets no dust escape. This vacuum will trap 99.97% of dust & dirt, down to 0.3 microns
- True wet filtration and the powerful, heavy-duty 1100W motor will suck up anything and everything that fits through the 1.5” hose.
- The Falcon-5 comes standard with drain hose and tool caddy for convenience.
- Combines all the best features and performance of Centaur’s Falcon series vacuum cleaners.
6 Design Features That Make The Falcon Series Vacuums Easier & Faster to Operate
1). Auxiliary Power Brush Receptacle
Connect a SEBO or Wessel-Werk power brush (sold separately) to the auxiliary power plug provided on the Falcon and you can now use a power brush to deep clean carpets.
2). Steel Intake System
Most other vacs use plastic for connecting the hose into the vacuum which often fails and breaks with time as you drag your vacuum by pulling on the hose. Centaur on the other hand uses a steel intake
system for maximum strength and durability so you won’t have to worry about the hose/vacuum connection breaking or failing.
3). 1.5 inch Intake
Ideal for picking up larger debris and objects during vacuuming.
4). Double Action Metal Latches
Latches are needed to open and close the vacuum when accessing the filters or emptying the contents. The metal latches Centaur uses provide additional strength and durability, so the latches last a lifetime and don’t fail on you.
5). Tool Caddy & Drain Hose
(optional on Falcon-1/3 Deluxe, included w/ Falcon-5) Allows for fast and easy disposal of liquids after vacuuming and convenient tool storage.
6). Direct-to-Garbage Bag Collection (Falcon-5 only)
Unique direct-to-garbage bag collection makes cleaning the vacuum as simple as throwing out the trash.
Manufacturer Sales Agency...
Quality Products for, Quality Customers from, Quality Manufacturers...